. . . Luscious women in the shower, naked and yearning for the sexual contact of a man . . .
🟢TOO LONG; DIDN’T WATCH? The following is a *comprehensive* list of hot scenes — (3) from 31:19 _to_ 33:52 (thumbnail source)
(4) from 34:40 _to_ 36:03
(2) from 4:21 _to_ 5:20
(6) from 1:07:07 _to_ 1:08:39
(5) from 56:04 _to_ 59:20
SUBSCRIBE GUYS ! THE BEST IS YET TO CUM
(7) from 1:29:50 _to_ 1:30:33
(1) from 3:18 _to_ 3:47
🔴1:34:27 — END SCREEN (presents the best movies on my channel, selected by me)
🟢SYNOPSIS — Beautiful women prisoners are abused in a Philippine prison, until five of them plot an escape by taking the evil female warden hostage with the reluctant help of two male fruit vendors.
🟢REVIEW — Classic feelgood exploitation! One of Roberta Collins’ finest movie moments!
What a great movie! An entertaining female “Great Escape”! Roberta Collins, Pam Grier and Sid Haig in particular are real hoots with some great moments and dialogue. Bodine (Pat Woodell) is a great character too (introduced as someone not to be messed with), especially letting loose with twin machine guns in the final gunfight. Lots of fun to be had in Jack Hill’s Women In Prison exploitation classic. See Matilda The Hun and Foxy Brown themselves duke it out and mud wrestle. Ponder as to how someone so skinny (whereas the resident junkie is quite healthy) got to be head guard. The obligatory prison breakout relies on the help of one prisoner’s pet cat to come through at the right time. The scenes with the junkie being completely out her tree are hilarious, although she also gets to show her creepier, more deranged side too in some scenes. The prison break attempt and the final gunfight with the authorities are fun and exciting stuff and for me Roberta Collins steals the show. Not content with the aforementioned mudwrestle with prison bully Pam Grier, she gets some male action at knifepoint and gets great revenge on the evil prison governess. Roberta has some great dialogue too in “Get it up or I’ll cut it off!” and “Bye bye lardass!” The head guard has a slight Barbara Steele resemblance. The ending is a bit rushed, some character’s fates are left up in the air and the dialogue that seals Judy Brown’s fate was a dub forced on the film but it’s still great fun and was a groundbreaking hit for AIP. Roberta, Pam and Judy had all just been in “Women In Prison” beforehand and Jack Hill later also directed Pam Grier in some of the blaxploitation flicks that made her an icon. Roberta Collins would of course go onto starring in the masterpiece “Death Race 2000” and the inferior (in my opinion) prison classic “Caged Heat”. As you’d expect from this type of movie, there are chances to see attractive women getting naked or scantily clad and you get amusing foodfights and catfights. The female leads are obviously in on the joke though and have fun with it. There’s some amusing moments and unlike the “Charlie’s Angels” tv show, these resourceful, smart women really do get a chance to kick ass and get tough. Classic feelgood exploitation!
🟢MOVIE TAGLINES —
(1) They caged their bodies but not their desires.
(2) Soft young girls behind hard prison bars… They’d do anything for a man – or to him!
(3) Their bodies were caged, but not their desires. They would do anything for a man – or to him.
(4) Soft young girls behind hard prison bars
(5) Boiling passions confined behind concrete walls
(6) Naked lust that builds to a climax of death
(7) White skin on the black market
(8) The dirty dolls of devil’s island. You can meet them for a price!
🟢Also known as —
As Condenadas da Prisão do Inferno | Brazil
El avispero | Colombia
Γυναίκες στο κλουβί | Greece
Gynaikes sto klouvi | Greece (transliterated title)
Sesso in gabbia | Italy
Zankoku Onna-Keimusho | Japan
残酷女刑務所 | Japan (Japanese title)
Wielki dom lalek | Poland
Дом большой куклы | Soviet Union (Russian title)
Cárcel de mujeres | Spain
Women’s Penitentiary III | USA (video title)
Bamboo Dolls House | USA
Women’s Penitentiary | USA
🟢FOLLOWED BY —
(1) Women in Cages (1971)
(2) The Big Bird Cage (1972)
🟢EDITED INTO — Hollywood Boulevard (1976)
🟢REFERENCED IN —
(1) Jackie Brown (1997) | The song “Longtime Woman” performed by Pam Grier for this film, is heard during a similar scene in ‘Jackie Brown’; I.E. women being led and locked into a prison cell.
(2) A Decade Under the Influence (2003) | mentioned in documentary
(3) Lovelace (2013) | It is mentioned in a magazine article.
🟢FEATURED IN —
(1) American Grindhouse (2010) | It is mentioned and discussed. Also, footage of this movie is shown.
(2) Machete Maidens Unleashed! (2010) | Clips shown
(3) Babes Behind Bars (2013) | Theatrical trailer shown.